Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crusades Project Journal Day 3

As I continue to add to it, my idea for showing my understanding is working well as of now.  I also added to my research through the search engine, yahoo, by finding a site on the People's Crusade and the First Crusade.  I have come to a final decision about the three Crusades I will use as evidence.  They include, as mentioned above, the People's Crusade and the First Crusade, as well as the Second Crusade.  For the Second Crusade, I was able to find research by using Google.  I choose it because it allows my article to flow better since these three occurred all in a row.  Also, the events of the Crusade, in which the Crusaders were defeated, as well as the fact that it was a failure made this crusade a worthy candidate to extract a Muslim perspective. The only problems that have occurred were coming up with intriguing titles for the newspaper and article.  Based on my research, Google worked the best for me probably because I am so familiar with it in comparison to yahoo, bing, and sweetsearch.  Also, at least for me, there did not appear to be much of a difference when I used another search engine other than Google.  As a result, I went back to the one I am most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment